Recipe type: TAHINI ZUCCHINI
- 2 large zucchini
- 3 tablespoons unhulled tahini
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free tamari
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice zucchini about ½ cm thick
- In a small bowl mix tahini, tamari, cayenne. Add water slowly to get a creamy consistency.
- In a large bowl, mix zucchini slices in sauce until each piece is coated.
- Place on a non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle with pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip pieces and bake another 15 minutes, or until the zucchini is soft and tender.