ZUCCHINI PASTA WITH AVOCADO
Recipe type: RAW FOOD
- 1 -2 large zucchini per person (spiralised into noodles)
- ⅔ cup water
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbspn nutritional yeast
- 1 tbspn miso
- juice of large lemon
- 2 mashed avocado
- ¾ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- ¾ teaspoon dulse salt
- 2 tbspn unhulled sesame seeds
- Marinated mushrooms, Spanish red onion and tomatoes (marinated in dehydrator for 4 hours in ¼ cup tamari and 1 tbspn raw honey – this gives the mushrooms etc an unbelievable taste like caramelized mushrooms and onions)
- Prepare the zucchini and place in a colander – sprinkle with dulse salt to sweat for 30 mins.
- Put all of the dressing ingredients ( in a blender (or food processor) and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the seasonings, if desired.
- Massage dressing into zucchini spirals and then top with marinated mushrooms, tomato and onions and unhulled sesame seeds.