RAW TURKISH CHOCOLATES
Recipe type: RAW CHOCOLATE
- 15 organic figs and 5 medjool dates chopped finely and marinated in 2 tbs rose water
- 350g virgin coconut oil (solid)
- 1 tbs rose water
- 6 tbs raw cacao
- ⅓ cup coconut nectar (or more if you like it sweet) I use Loving Earth because I have checked out how they make it and know that it is good for you.
- Love and laughter
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over gentle heat (don’t let it get too hot).
- Remove from heat and stir in the cacao, rose water and coconut nectar
- Pour the mixture into silicone moulds – just pour half way and then insert a piece of the marinated figs and medjool date
- Now pour the mixture in to the top of the mould so that that figs and dates are covered.
- Set in fridge – if you can’t wait to eat them, then put them in the freezer for 15 minutes
- Always bring chocolate back to room temperature before eating