PROTEIN RICH CHOC FUDGE COOKIES
Recipe type: RAW FOOD - DESSERT
- 2 cups dried dates
- 1 cup almond meal left over from making almond milk/soaked almonds
- 1 vanilla bean pod scraped out
- 4 tbs raw cacoa
- small pieces of homemade raw chocolate for middle
- shredded organic coconut
- cup full of love
- If using almonds, rinse and drain almonds then grind until fine in a Vitamix. If using left over almond meal, go to step 2.
- Tip the almonds meal into a mixing bowl
- Add dates and vanilla to food processor and blend until smooth
- Put the almonds meal back into the processor and blend until it is fully mixed and doughy
- Roll into small balls and insert a piece of homemade raw chocolate and then put on dehydrator sheets and flatten out
- Decorate with coconut (optional)
- Place onto dehydrator trays and dehydrate at 41 degrees.
- Dehydrate for 24-36 hours. If you like them to remain, softer with the middle “gooey” then dehydrate for 24 hours only. If you are making a larger batch and want to keep them on hand, then dry for longer.