PEAR, COCONUT & WALNUT MUFFINS
Recipe type: GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE
- 200g coconut flour
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla powder (or extract)
- 3 organic pears
- 2 tbspn coconut sugar
- 300ml organic coconut cream
- 2 large organic free-range eggs
- 100g organic butter, melted
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- Pre heat a fan forced oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Using a pastry brush, grease a muffin tray with some of the melted butter.
- Whisk eggs, coconut cream, vanilla and butter together.
- Stir in flours, baking powder, stevia and vanilla powder until smooth.
- Grate two of the pears, and dice up one into chunks; fold through the batter.
- Add the walnuts and coconut and fold through again until combined.
- Spoon into muffin tin and bake until golden brown, 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool.