MY KITCHEN HEALS SUPER KALE SUPER FAST
Recipe type: VEGETARIAN MAIN
- 1 -2 bunches kale (I used 2 varieties)
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- Mixed beans (I had some on hand from soaking and cooking them on the weekend, but you can use a good quality canned variety)
- 1-2 sliced onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- cherry tomatoes
- dulse salt for seasoning
- Gently heat the oil and lightly cook onion and then add mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in shredded kale and cook for a further 3-4 mins, tossing as you go.
- Add in beans, cherry tomatoes and garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Season and voila – ready to eat! Faster than going down and grabbing fast food at your local takeaway.