MY KITCHEN HEALS RAW PROTEIN CRACKERS
- 2 cup almonds (soaked and rinsed)
- 2 cup walnuts (soaked and rinsed)
- 2 cup sunflower seeds (soaked and rinsed)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds(soaked and rinsed)
- 6 tbs flaxseed
- 3 tbs hemp seeds
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 pieces of sun-dried capsicum (about 1 whole capsicum)
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tbspn nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves of garlic finely minced
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1-to-2 teaspoons dulse salt
- I had wild rocket growing in the garden and so I picked some of the flowers and leaves and tossed them through at the very end after all the processing had been done.
- Add all ingredients except hemp seeds to food processor. Process well, until quite well blended but still chunky. At the end, mix hemp seeds through manually.
- Spread onto four dehydrator sheets.
- Dehydrate for 2 hours at 115. After two hours score the crackers with a knife so that they’ll be easier to separate later. Dehydrate for another 8 hours at 105 and then flip crackers and remove Teflex sheets. Dehydrate for 3- 4 more hours at 105 until dry and cracker-like!