HALIBUT FISH WITH DAIKON RADISH
Recipe type: HALIBUT FISH WITH DAIKON RADISH
- 2 x 400 g halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup daikon radish, shredded
- Wash fish and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix tamari, sesame oil, ginger juice and water in a small bowl.
- Cover fish with marinade and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add fish and cook for about 7 minutes until fish is almost done.
- Add remaining marinade and cook until fish is completely cooked and marinade is heated.
- Serve with shredded daikon radish.