Recipe type: RAW CHOCOLATE
- ½ cup Raw Cacao Paste (I use Artisana Cacoa Bliss)
- ½ cup – Coconut Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 3 tbs Agave
- ½ tsp – Dulse Sea Salt
- ½ tsp – Vanilla Powder
- 1½ cups – Cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- ½ cup – Dates (soaked for 1 hour)
- 1 tbsp (large) – Light Agave
- 1½ tsp – Mesquite
- 3 tbn Raw Cacao
- Extra Add: Figs, Goji berries Sultanas/raisins Activated Almonds, Hazelnuts or walnuts Sunflower seeds and/or pepitas , Coconut flakes
- Gently melt coconut butter, cacao paste, agave (3 Tbsp), salt and vanilla at low temperature. Make sure it is a gentle heat to keep it raw.
- In a high speed blender (I use a Vitamix) add the rinsed cashews, agave (1 Tbsp), dates and mesquite. Blend ingredients on high until super smooth and creamy.
- Now add melted chocolate mix to blender and combine both mixes together
- Pour mix in to a bowl and stir in any of the optional add ins you desire. I poured mine into 2 separate bowls and added different extras to each for variety. The first one had gojiberries, raisins and coconut flakes. The second lot had walnuts, almonds, figs and apricots.
- You can either take spoonfuls and shape into truffles or pour into a tray lined with baking paper and freeze. Cut into squares when you take it out of the freezer. Note this a TRUFFLE and will not go hard, so keep it in the freezer until you want to eat it.