CHOC STRAWBERRY CREAM ICE BLOCKS
Recipe type: Raw Desserts
- 40 soft medjool dates
- 1 cup soaked cashews (soaked overnight)
- pinch dulse salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 vanilla bean (seeds scraped out)
- 1 tbspn coconut nectar
- ½ cup strawberries
- Homemade raw chocolate for dipping
- Soak the cashews in water overnight or for three or more hours. Drain them of water and set aside.
- Gently deseed the dates. You want to create a cavity so that you can fill them with strawberry cream.
- Use a high speed blender (I always use my Vitamix)) to blend all filling ingredients until silky smooth.
- Gently fill the cavity of the date with the strawberry creamed filling.
- Insert a lollipop stick
- Coat in homemade raw chocolate
- Eat!!! I dare you to stop at one!