CARROT AND CAULIFLOWER SOUP
- CARROT AND CAULIFLOWER SOUP
- 1 medium-sized cauliflower chopped finely
- small piece of kombu
- 10 organic carrots chopped finely
- 1½ tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large diced onion
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon dulse salt
- 1½ teaspoons curry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook the onions for 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Dissolve the vegetable bouillon in the water and add to the pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork tender.
- Blend soup
- Top with some nut cheese or dollop of coconut yoghurt