ADZUKI PUMPKIN STEW
I love dulse salt as it has extra iodine which is so important for cellular repair. You can serve this on a bed of quinoa or by itself
Recipe type: ADZUKI PUMPKIN STEW
- 500 grams butternut pumpkin
- 1½ cups adzuki beans, soaked
- 3 pieces of seaweed (kombu or wakame)
- 5 cups of water
- Dulse salt to taste
- Peel and cube pumpkin (can leave skin on if organic).
- Place washed adzuki beans and seaweed into pot. Add water and bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and add pumpkin cubes. Cover and simmer for 30 more minutes.
- Uncover, add dulse salt and stir until water has almost evaporated
- Serve on a bed of quinoa